Wednesday, April 29, 2009

#22 Suckas!!!

I'm feeling pretty righteous about this step, y'all, since I've been downloading e-books from TCCL for a few months now, and I LOVE it. I have a MP3 player from a few years ago that I never used (it was basically an expensive radio) that works really well, and I've listened to a number of great books while walking during lunch or cleaning house.

In fact, I just finished Maeve Binchy's novel "Heart and Soul" on downloadable audio. There were a zillion holds on print copies, and I got the audio version much earlier than I would have the print one. It helps that I'm fond of Binchy in audio (I love the Irish accents, and the stories are easier to follow than more "literary" fare).

Next to listen to: a P.G. Wodehouse Wooster & Jeeves, a diet book, and the YA novel "Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist."

No comments:

Post a Comment